Friday, September 24, 2010

Yes, I Do Still Exist

So those who are still following my blog and have been wondering where I went, I want to apologize for not writing here for a very long time. I just got caught up in life, but now I've decided that I'm going to try and keep my blog up again.

I am currently a junior at college. My classes are ruling my life at the moment, but I do have spare time here and there to do some stuff. Hopefully I'll have some fun adventures this year that I can tell you all about. Tomorrow I'm going to Stratford Hall, birth place of Robert E. Lee, to do some archeaology :) I'll let you all know how it goes. I'm super excited and totally pumped for it! Well I basically just wanted to tell all you people in the internet world, I'm back!

1 comment:

  1. You mean Stratford with a "d" right? Haha That should be funnnn! You'll have to let me know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete