Thursday, December 10, 2009

Finals Are Over!

Yes, people of the internet, the evil of which we refer to as finals are over for me. No more studying or writing a 10 page paper on my dream museum, not that its really my dream; though I do think its a pretty awesome idea. Okay so get this, I had to create my own museum for my museum studies class. Well I decided, since I love watching movies, I would incorporate that love in my school work. My museum is called the History Museum of the Development in American Cinema, HMDAC for short. Its awesome and I would totally let you all read it, but its kind of long and you might get a tad bit bored. Anyways, I hope I get a good grade on it and I get to go home tomorrow morning! Super excited. I'll be able to see my dad, mom, older brother, and my fish Heath. Sadly I have to wait a week to see my younger brother because he still has another week of school, stinks to be him. During the week my younger brother, Daniel, is at school I get to take my first train voyage by my lonesome self to North Carolina to see my roomie for a couple of days. Hopefully I'll survive the trip and get someone cool to talk to near my seat. I'll definitely report about the trip there and my time at NC. It'll be tons of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment