Thursday, December 3, 2009

Quidditch Anyone?

Well I really should be studying and working on Latin at this moment, but I wanted to write a post on this interesting new information I've discovered about the college that I attend. We are starting a Quidditch Team here. Yes, Quidditch, the made up game from the fantastic Harry Potter novels. Now don't get me wrong, I love the Harry Potter books as much as the next person, but I feel that this so call Quidditch is destroying the amzing fantasy game in the book. The way they have a Snitch in the game is having a person run around the field dressed in yellow. I mean thats pretty lame in my opinion. When playing Quidditch you should be flying on broomsticks in the air, not carrying them between your legs while running around a field; and I don't mean to be a buzz kill, but the last I heard, I know its depressing, we can't fly on broomsticks. I would think that the whole broomstick between the legs thing could be dangerous and harmful too. I know I would hurt myself some how because I'm a clutz. Anyways, love Harry Potter, but I think this "real" Quidditch destroys the fantasty and wonderful image I've built of Quidditch when reading the books or watching the movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment