Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Day of a Lot of Snow

Well I am back at home. I survived my first solo trip. I met some nice old ladies on the way to North Carolina and then on the way back I met an exchange student from one of the NC universities. She was form South Korea and she was really nice. I learned a lot about her and Korean customs. It was very interesting. Yesterday we picked my brother up from his university. Today there is a big snow storm. I don't think I've seen this much snow since I moved from New York. It looks really pretty at the moment. I really hate how snow looks after the salt is down and makes it all brown and dirty. I have a feeling this is going to take a while to melt away. I get the pleasure of looking forward to shoveling all of this lovely snow tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment