Monday, January 11, 2010

Now There Is a Good Reason to Take Time Out to Blog

So now I have a very legitimate and valid reason to be on here blogging. I have just got back to school and winter break has sadly came to an end. Now my days will be full of work. Anyways, today I had my first day of classes and I have this class called digital storytelling. I have to keep this journal with pictures, sound, and writing and thought this would be a good place to do that. At the end of the semester I have to compile everything and create the project when he assigns it. So I am now going to talk about being back on campus. Well, yesterday I came back to my room and I got to see all my friends that I 've been missing over break. Today on the other hand I got to start my classes. I had art history 115, historic preservation 207 (American Archeology!), Latin 102, and digital storytelling. Tomorrow I have my other two classes, which makes six classes for this semester and a whole lot of work. I like my professors and nothing else really happened today. I am however about to go see my friend Kimberly, who now goes to a different school because she transferred.

No comments:

Post a Comment