Monday, January 25, 2010

A Fun Filled Weekend!

My weekend was packed with different activities that I did with my friends. I had so much fun that I sort of feel guilty that I didn't concentrate a whole lot on work, but sometimes it is just nice to do something other than school work all the time. Well Friday the suite, Nora, Liz, Clarissa and me, went out to dinner to Chili's. It was very delicious and much more better than college food. Then we went and browsed in the mall, got back to the room and watched Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. Saturday the suite and Elizabeth went to the movie theater and saw Leap Year. It was such a cute and good movie. After watching it we all wanted to go to Ireland and find ourselves an Irish man that would be our boyfriend. Sunday I got to see my mom, who I've been missing like crazy. She took Clarissa and me out to lunch and coffee. I got to try Thai food for the first time, as did my mom. I must say it was very delicious and I like Thai food. Now its Monday and the fun is over. Back to school work and classes once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment