Saturday, January 16, 2010

Getting Tangeled in a Net and African Poachers

So the first week of classes has come to an end. All went well, except the whole getting tons of work thing, which comes with the territory of college. I enjoyed my lectures, especially my American Archeology class! Now I have a three day weekend to look forward too!

To start my weekend off, I had a very interesting Friday full of fun with my friends. I don't know if I would categorize Friday as eventful or not, but I sure did laugh a lot. Once my classes were over my roommate and I went to play tennis for about an hour. There weren't many people at the courts, only a small girl getting tennis lessons. She was pretty funny to watch because while her coach would clean the court of the balls, she would turn herself inside the dividing net wall and get tangled in it. Clarissa thought it was really funny. Then later that night I went out with Liz, Elizabeth, and Clarissa to Dairy Queen, where we got yummy ice cream. We just hung out there for a while talking about all kinds of stuff. We eventually got on the subject of poachers and if there were any in the Shenandoah Mountains. It was such a funny conversation. We got back to the room later and watched Everafter, such a great movie. After the movie Becca, Rebecca, and Kimberly came over for a little bit. We just talked for a while and caught up with Kimberly, since we haven't really talked to her for a long time because shes at William and Mary. I would say yesterday was quite a nice night.

No comments:

Post a Comment