Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Armed and Dangerous

So this week has started off pretty eventful. First off my dorm hall had a "fire" on Sunday. Someone didn't know how to cook and caused something to burn in the oven, which created smoke and the alarms detected it and went off. The fire department came and the firemen saved the day by opening the window to air the kitchen out. Unfortunately the firetrucks went behind the building and we didn't get to see them.

Today I went with my friends Liz and Nora to play bingo. I must of had a lot of luck because I got bingo three times and won two prizes! I got a set of Nerf guns, which someone commented I wouldn't use. Obviously they don't know me because I totally used them immediately when I got back to my room. I also won a DVD game of Deal or No Deal. So I got back to my room and I told my roommate that we had to try the Nerf guns right away. We played with them having a Nerf gun fight and shooting contest. My suitemates also got in on the action and we all had a ball. I felt like I was 10 for almost a good half hour.

Advice for the day: Nerf guns = fun = happiness which means you should go get some :)

No comments:

Post a Comment