Monday, October 11, 2010

The Beautiful Shenandoah Valley



























Right now I'm home for fall break from school. It is quite nice because I am able to spend a bunch of time with my whole family. My younger brother is home from UVA and I haven't really got to spend any time with him since school has started. Yesterday we went to the Green Valley Book Fair. It was a nice drive out there. The mountains and the valley were gorgeous, but don't take my word for it take a view at my photos after you're done reading this post. It was a nice time with my family. I go back to UMW tomorrow, which means I actually have to do some work today. Last week was awful because I had three midterms, a paper proposal, and photos for a project that all had to be done. This week is a little less hectic because all that is due is a 4 to 6 page paper, but I need to get my photo project basically finished because I'm going to Stratford Hall again this weekend! I will show off my architecture photography once I decided which pictures I am actually using. This weekend I also started on knitting a blanket and hopefully I'll get it done by Christmas. I'll keep you all posted on its progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment