Sunday, October 24, 2010

Happy Halloween!


Happy Halloween to all those out in the internet world! I hope you are all having a great Halloween weekend! This year I am volunteering as a tour guide for the UMW Historic Preservation Club Ghostwalk. It is my first time, but it was really fun yesterday! A bunch of my friends came to my tours and showed their support for me. I would like to thank them all for coming! It actually made giving the tour a little bit easier for me. I get to do Ghostwalk again tonight! I have three tours this time! Oh my goodness, last night I had the most precious little boy in my group. He was so adorable! I asked him a bit in the tour if had gotten scared at all and he told me, "No." It was so cute. I enjoyed giving the tours so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment