Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fun Filled Saturday

So Saturday was pretty awesome. I went to Stratford to go dig. I got to look for shark teeth, but came up empty handed. I stink at finding them. My dream is to one day find a big shark tooth and then not feel that I need to find anymore. Digger went well. The coolest find of the day was a lead shot. Oh, I also got to see the new slave cabin exhibits. They were pretty sweet. In one of the rooms in one of the cabins there was this dresser full of interactive objects that children, and adult alike, could play with and learn. I thought it was the neatest thing, but of course I love museum education :P

Then Saturday night I went to a party. It was so much fun! I had a great time mingling with my fellow majors and some none majors too. The only part that was not entertaining was dealing with drunks, but what can you do when its a college party. Now today is a day of work and nothing else.

No comments:

Post a Comment