Saturday, November 21, 2009

Another Birthday Celebration!

Yesterday was so much fun with my friends. We went to Olive Garden to celebrate my friend Liz's birthday. It was my first trip to Olive Garden. I kept getting the "I can't believe you've never been to Olive Garden" thing. It was delicious though. I love their bread sticks! After my lovely experience at Olive Garden, we went back to our dorm hall, had cake, and played bored games. We played Taboo and Uno. I think my group of friends are very special. I don't think I laughed that much in a while. They kept saying the funniest things or did the funniest things. I think I'm going to have to have quotes of the day with all the ridiculous stuff that my friends and say.

Today's Quote: "Nam, nam, nam. I wonder if Vietnam vets would be offended?" - Matt
"That's horrible." - me
"Why would they be offended?" - Liz

As I've said, we're special.

No comments:

Post a Comment