Sunday, November 22, 2009

Is Stroking Your Head Considered Weird?

So today I went to Becca's choir concert, which was AMAZING! The choirs sang beautifully and the piano in High Light was fantastical. It was my favorite part. Anyways, while watching this great show preformed there was this old couple sitting a few seats in front of me and my friends. As the songs were sang the women in the couple just all of a sudden start petting the head of her husband. Actually it was more of a rubbing motion, but funny none the less. Clarissa and I couldn't stop laughing and it took all our control to not burst with giggles in the auditorium. This very touchy feely women rubbed her husband for like two songs and it was so distracting. My eyes just kept diverting to the movement of her arm and hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment