Sunday, November 15, 2009

First Post/ Becca's Birthday!

So I am totally excited for starting my very own blog about me and everything that is awesome. Today is not actually my friend Becca's birthday, but today we celebrated it. We threw her a little shindig with cake, games, and gifts. I think it went very well. I came to the realization that I am horrible at Disney Charades at this party too. Kind of disappointing, but oh well. I'm good at the guessing, I just can't act out the characters. Now I guess I have to cross being an actor off my list of future career choices. Anyways, after the party my friend Clarissa and I went around our college campus to write happy birthday messages for Becca's actual birthday, which is tomorrow. We did a fabulous and awesome job! I have a feeling Becca is going to love it and I hope she does!

No comments:

Post a Comment