Monday, November 16, 2009

Procrastination is the Name of the Game

Well I should really be working on a paper that is do tomorrow, but I kind of don't feel like doing that at the moment, hence this blog post. This paper I'm writing is for art history and is suppose to be on any piece of art we want. The problem with this is that I don't have any art museums nearby to go to, which meant I had to go to my college's gallery. No offense, but most of the stuff in there was pretty bad. I'm far from an art guru, but most of the pieces there were impossible to write a decent two page paper on. Here is the piece I decided to do my paper on.
There are three panels that make the piece up, hence the three different pictures. It looks really cool, but it is kind of hard to describe in a paper. Let me know what you think about it. Maybe thoughts on what it represents.

No comments:

Post a Comment