Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Grande Cup of Coffee = Sleep Deprivation

So yesterday I went with my gal pals to our normal coffee trip on campus last night and ordered a tall iced carmel latte, I wanted mocha because I love anything chocolate but that's besides the point. Instead of giving me a tall, the coffee people gave me the next size up, a grande, because they were running behind on their orders and I had to wait, which I was totally fine with and I understood how hard it is for just two people to run the registers while making orders. Well I got the drink and thought it was pretty sweet that I got more for my buck, as I think the saying goes. I decided that since they made me the drink, I might as well drink the whole thing. I finished the drink by 11 and was up for a very long time through the night. I'm really tired now, but being a college student I have a bunch of work that I have to do, which means no nap :( The only good thing that came from that cup of coffee is that I am about half way done with a paper due Monday and I read two chapters in a book. Never again will I drink a grande size cup of coffee at 9 at night, other wise I will have another night of sleep deprivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment